Hypnotherapy Certificate Training
Professional Hypnotherapy Certificate
- Fully accredited Hypnotherapy training
- 4 training weekends
- Friendly and experienced hypnotherapy trainers
- Accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Approved by The Hypnotherapy Association
- £100 deposit to secure a place on the course
What are the costs of the course?
The Professional Hypnotherapy Certificate course fee is £825. You can secure a place on the course with a £100 deposit.
What are the payment options?
- £100 Deposit to enrol
2 x instalments of £362.50 – First instalment due 14 days prior to the course start date – second instalment due 4 weeks after course start date.
- Pay £725 balance in full 14 days prior to the course start date
- Monthly instalment option is available please contact us for further information.
What accreditations/approvals does the course have?
The Professional Hypnotherapy Certificate has been assessed and is fully accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC). The course has also been approved by The Hypnotherapy Association.
Will the course enable me to carry out a hypnotherapy session?
Yes – you will have the necessary skills required to plan and carry out a structured Hypnotherapy session. You will also receive ongoing support and guidance from me as you start your career in hypnotherapy.
The course consists of 4 training weekends. This will provide over 55 hours of in-class training.
Click below to review the full course content.
- Definition of hypnosis
- Understanding trance
- Right and left hemispheres of the brain
- Induction techniques
- Suggestibility tests – ice bucket
- Progressive relaxation
- Deepening trance procedure
- Metaphor, the power of language
- Favourite place of relaxation
- Creative visualisation
- Teaching self hypnosis
- Direct and indirect suggestion
- Full ego strengthening
- Suggestion Ericksonian language
- Introduction to counselling & psychology
- Introduction to NLP
- Representational systems
- David Grove and ‘clean language’
- Ideo-motor response
- ‘Positive intention of a symptom’
- Taking a case history
- Contra- indication
- Early learning set
- Closing a session
- Distraction and confusion techniques
- Goal setting and visualisation
- Introduction to timeline
- Weight issues and scripts
- Parts theory
- Using NLP techniques within hypnosis
- Time Line Therapy
- Body language
- Developing relationship with self
- ‘The inner child’
- Dealing with resistance
- 2 Hand technique
- Creating positive beliefs
- EFT tapping technique
- Ernest Rossi approach
- Stress management
- Stop smoking
- Pain Relief
- Performance Anxiety
- Theory and practice of dissociation
- Presence of the therapist
- Resistant clients
- Setting up in practice, client care, confidentiality, ethics, supervision and continuing professional development
The MCCH Life Coaching Course
The Life Coaching Course is taken as a part of the Certificate Course. On completion you will be able to assist yourself and others to relaise the authentic self and overcome blocks to reach your desired life goals.
- Definition of coaching – differences and similarities between coaching, managing, mentoring and counselling
- Ideal coach and environment – what it takes to be a great coach
- The coaching spectrum – the impact of directive/facilitative approach
- The Grow model
- Grow model sample questions and tips
- Coaching tool kit questionnaires and activities
Self awareness activity
Values and needs exercise
Myers briggs personality test
How do you want your life to be?
Take a walk into the future
Developing the inner coach
This course offers a solid foundation to anyone who wants to pursue a career as both coach and hypnotherapist.
TRAINING WITH ME?
Why Learn Hypnotherapy with Me?
Below I have given you some of the great benefits of training with me.
- I am an accredited trainer and part of the Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnotherapy which has an excellent reputation for hypnotherapy training.
- I deliver courses throughout the UK and I teach all the skills that I use to run my own successful private practice. I will share with you all of my knowledge in both hypnotherapy and creating a successful practice.
- My training course is assessed and accredited by the GHSC, and approved by The Hypnotherapy Association. My training style is very much hands-on, you will learn by actually doing Hypnotherapy with a mix of theory work. This approach allows you to gain in-depth knowledge and experience of the core elements of Hypnotherapy.
- The course will teach you how to work with clients safely and ethically. You will acquire the required skills to treat a wide range of conditions including, Anxiety, Weight Loss, Phobias and Regression. You will also benefit from full support and mentorship from me personally.
- The Practitioner Diploma in Hypnotherapy is part-time and delivered over five weekends, or optionally you can choose to carry out the course over 4 weeks training 5 days at a time. In addition to the required classroom hours, personal study requirements will include homework assignments, case studies, research and reading. There will be ongoing practical and theoretical assessments throughout the course through group activities and one-to-one sessions.
- You are provided with a comprehensive training manual which will be handed to you at the start of your training.
- My aim is to provide you with all the knowledge and skills to become a qualified Practitioner and also to give you the confidence to run a successful Hypnotherapy practice or integrate it into your current employment.
- On completion of this course, you will be eligible to join the GHSC’s General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) at full ‘Practitioner’ status.
If you require alternative dates or one to one training please contact me directly using the details below.
Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Certificate in Life Coaching (4 weekends) 2020
February Course 2020
May Fast Track Course 2020
October Course 2020
Entry to the Certificate course is open to all students who have an interest in Hypnotherapy.
The cost of the Certificate Course is £825.00.
Individual Learning Programme
There is a possibility to carry out your Certificate Course on a one to one basis at a time to suit you and over a staggered time period. However, you must complete the minimum hours within each module to meet the criteria of the GHR.
However, working in small groups to preserve the quality of the training and there is ample opportunity for one to one attention.