Practitioner Diploma in Hypnotherapy Course
- Fully accredited Hypnotherapy training
- 5 training weekends
- Option of Fast Track training (10 Days)
- Friendly and experienced hypnotherapy trainers
- Accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Approved by The Hypnotherapy Association
- £100 deposit to secure a place on the course
What are the costs of the course?
The Practitioner Diploma in Hypnotherapy course fee is £1100. You can secure a place on the course with a £100 deposit.
What are the payment options?
- £100 Deposit to enrol
2 x instalments of £500 – First instalment due 14 days prior to the course start date – second instalment due 4 weeks after course start date.
- Pay £1000 balance in full 14 days prior to the course start date
What accreditations/approvals does the course have?
The Hypnotherapy Diploma Course has been assessed and is fully accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC). The course has also been approved by The Hypnotherapy Association. Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will receive a Practitioner Diploma in Hypnotherapy (DHP Acc. Hyp).
Will the course enable me to start my own hypnotherapy practice?
Yes – you will have all the skills required to set up your own private hypnotherapy practice, from home or elsewhere. Your accredited training enables you to become a fully insured practitioner. You will also receive ongoing support and guidance from me as you begin your career in hypnotherapy.
The course consists of 5 training weekends – for 8 weeks. This including the certificate training will provide over 120 hours of in-class training.
Click below to review the full course content.
- Advanced NLP Techniques
- Shape Shifting
- Removing Phobias using Systematic Desensitisation
- Flooding and Massed Practise
- 2 Stage Dissociation
- Rewind or Fast Phobia Cure
- Fear of Snakes, Spiders etc.
- Fear of Flying
- Fear of Swimming
- EMDR and NLP eye processing technique
- Peak Performance and Hypnosis in Sport
- Free-floating Regression
- Dreams & Lucid Dreaming
- Dealing with nightmares
- Time Distortion
- Pseudo-Orientation in Time
- Past Life Regression
- Skin Disorders, Psoriasis, Eczema
- Multiple Part
- Tranquillisers, Sleeping Pills
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Checking Plugs, locking doors etc
- Hair Pulling Gambling
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bruxism or Teeth Grinding
- High Blood Pressure
- Anger Management and Assertiveness
- Memory Enhancement
- Panic Attacks
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Psychosexual Dysfunction
- Male/Female Infertility
- Gender Dysphoria
- Loss & Bereavement
- Spirituality in the therapy room
- Childhood Anxiety Disorders
- Hypnosis with Children
- Working with Vulnerable People, Children’s Act
- Helping Cancer Patients
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Automatic Writing
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- IBS and Gut Directed Therapy
- Psychological Dystonia
- Truisms, The Yes Set, Not knowing, Not doing
- Sleep Disorders
- Quantum Healing
- Patient Care, Role of Hypnotherapist
- Legal Issues, Data Protection, Complaints
- Creating a Successful Business
- Written Exam & Practical
Entry to the Diploma course is open to all students who have successfully completed the Certificate in Hypnotherapy from the MCCH.
TRAINING WITH ME?
Why Learn Hypnotherapy with Me?
Below I have given you some of the great benefits of training with me.
- I am an accredited trainer and part of the Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnotherapy which has an excellent reputation for hypnotherapy training.
- I deliver courses throughout the UK and I teach all the skills that I use to run my own successful private practice. I will share with you all of my knowledge in both hypnotherapy and creating a successful practice.
- My training course is assessed and accredited by the GHSC, and approved by The Hypnotherapy Association. My training style is very much hands-on, you will learn by actually doing Hypnotherapy with a mix of theory work. This approach allows you to gain in-depth knowledge and experience of the core elements of Hypnotherapy.
- The course will teach you how to work with clients safely and ethically. You will acquire the required skills to treat a wide range of conditions including, Anxiety, Weight Loss, Phobias and Regression. You will also benefit from full support and mentorship from me personally.
- The Practitioner Diploma in Hypnotherapy is part-time and delivered over five weekends, or optionally you can choose to carry out the course over 4 weeks training 5 days at a time. In addition to the required classroom hours, personal study requirements will include homework assignments, case studies, research and reading. There will be ongoing practical and theoretical assessments throughout the course through group activities and one-to-one sessions.
- You are provided with a comprehensive training manual which will be handed to you at the start of your training.
- My aim is to provide you with all the knowledge and skills to become a qualified Practitioner and also to give you the confidence to run a successful Hypnotherapy practice or integrate it into your current employment.
- On completion of this course, you will be eligible to join the GHSC’s General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) at full ‘Practitioner’ status.
If you require alternative dates or one to one training please contact me directly using the details below.
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Please apply directly at email@example.com or telephone (0141) 340 9870
Hypnotherapy Diploma Training Glasgow
Entry to the Diploma is dependent on successful completion of the Certificate course.
The Diploma Hypnotherapy Course has been designed to give you a solid foundation which includes theory and practical skills. During the course, you will learn all the skills you require to set up your own private practice.
The course contains more than 70 classroom hours where you will be participating and carrying out hypnotherapy, and together with the certificate has a combined classroom time of 120 hours.
The course is one of the most comprehensive in the UK and covers a very wide number of clinical conditions including; anxiety, depression, phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorders, addictions, psychosexual disorders, skin complaints and more.
It also includes past life regression, reduced pain in childbirth and working with children.
We will provide you with all the knowledge and skills to help you gain the confidence to run a successful hypnotherapy practice or to integrate it into your current employment. We offer continuous feedback and support throughout.
Entry to the Diploma course is open to all students who have successfully completed the Certificate in Hypnotherapy.
The cost of the Diploma Course is £1100.00
Individual Learning Programme
There is a possibility to carry out your Diploma Course on a one to one basis at a time to suit you and over a staggered time period. However, you must complete the minimum hours within each module to meet the criteria of the Diploma and the GHR.
However, working in small groups to preserve the quality of the training and there is ample opportunity for one to one attention.
Interested in training? Get in touch.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about my training call me on 0141 340 9870 or fill in the quick contact form below.